The Immortality Herb
In 1976 a Japanese researcher, looking for a sugar alternative, studied a perennial weed known for its sweetness. He discovered an herb with many qualities similar to ginseng, eventhough unrelated as a plant. This event sparked years of scientific research on gynostemapentaphyllum, praised in China as xiancao, the herb of immortality, revealing it to be a powerful adaptogenic and antioxidant herb with many health-giving properties. Some of those specific properties are as follows:
- Scientific studies have confirmed Jia Capsules' (gynostema pentaphyllum) ability to assist the regulation of serum cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (bad cholesterol), and HDL (good cholesterol, which helps to metabolize cholesterol from the arteries).
- Jia Capsules have been widely reported to be effective in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. Although the exact mechanism is still being researched, studies have shown that Jia Capsules improve the metabolism of the heart directly as well as enhance the release of nitric oxide in the body, which helps to relax the coronary blood vessels.
- While Jia Capsules are great for regulating cholesterol, it also assists a good weight loss program, by improving and strengthening digestion. At the same time, it helps an underweight person by assisting the absorption of nutrients. This regulatory effect on bodily functions is the hallmark of an Adaptogen.
- The results of human studies confirm that Jia Capsules can enhance the contractility of the heart muscle and heart pumping function. Other studies have shown that the saponins in Jia Capsules increase strength and endurance in the body. Considering these findings overall, Jia Capsules becomes the perfect herb for anyone who wants to improve his competitive edge in any field of athletic performance.
- Jia Capsules has also demonstrated an ability to support the immune system when under the siege of various destructive agents. Jia Capsules has also shown its effectiveness, in clinical research studies, as a potent immunomodulator. It increases the production of Lymphocytes, Phagocytes, and Serum IGG.
- Jia Capsules has a biphasic effect on brain functions, energizing or calming the system depending upon need, as well as on the regulation of hormonal functions in both men and women. The healthy maintenance of these physiological actions plays a major role in the body's ability to cope with stress.
- The results of many scientific studies show that Jia Capsules' powerful antioxidant quality protects against free radical damage.
- Jia Capsules contains a large quantity of saponins known as gypenosides. The structure of the gypenosides is very similar to the panaxosides (also known as ginsenosides) found in ginseng. There are 3-4 times as many saponins in Jia Capsules as there are in ginseng. Some of those saponins are identical to the panaxosides in ginseng and some of them turn into panaxosides when taken into the body. This greater number of gypenosides may account for a more powerful regulatory effect on a number of body systems, like blood pressure, the reproductive system, the digestive system, the immune system, mental functions, and more.
Jia Capsules, better known as The Immortality Herb, is a one of a kind, category creator. Plans to live to be a Centurion? Then, Jia Capsules is your supplement of choice.
Our 100% Veggie (cellulose) capsules
Jiaogulan (aka Gynostemma) 500mg Veggie Capsules